Employment at Rimrock Trails Treatment Services
Join our Behavioral Health Team
We are seeking dedicated and driven professionals to advance our mission to provide comprehensive, evidence-based treatment services to improve the lives of individuals, couples, children and families struggling with mental health and substance use disorders.
If you value, the provision of excellent outcome driven behavioral health treatment we want you on our team! Our dynamic team consists of mental health therapists, certified alcohol and drug counselors, and peer support specialists who work together to comprehensively understand and address the dynamic needs of each individual, child, and family.
The Perks of Joining Our Team
● Live and work in beautiful Central Oregon!
● Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits Package Options for Salaried Employees
● Piece Rate employment options for the most work/life flexibility.
● Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time, Including your Birthday
* Varies according to Salary or Piece Rate employment.
● 401K Safe Harbor Plan
● Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
● Optional Medical Transport Solutions (MASA MTS)
● Training and CEU reimbursement
● Supervision from a talented team of clinical experts
● Flexibility for a Work/Life balance
● Strong community involvement
● Opportunity to work for a 100% Central Oregon private non-profit managed agency
Trusted and Appreciated Agency for 30 years
Consider making a change for the following reasons:
Create remarkable, positive change for the clients and families that are served by our programs.
Partner with the local community and referring agencies to provide holistic solutions for our clients.
Work with a collaborative and supportive team of managers and coworkers.
Please note we will not be accepting applications for any positions which are not listed below.
Current Employment Openings
(Click on Position to Download Information)
Rimrock Trails is an equal opportunity provider/employer. Rimrock Trails is licensed by the State of Oregon Addictions and Mental Health Division and receives Federal dollars to provide treatment to youth and young adults with substance use disorders. The Division of Medical Assistance Programs (DMAP) requires compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 when Federal dollars are being received. The use of marijuana (medical or recreational) during employment at Rimrock Trails Treatment Services is prohibited.
We’re here to help.
Please fill out this online intake form. They look forward to working with you and are here to help.